The 16th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS) aims to stimulate programming language research by providing a forum for the presentation of latest results and the exchange of ideas in programming languages and systems. APLAS is based in Asia but is an international forum that serves the worldwide programming languages community. APLAS 2018 will be held in Wellington, New Zealand on the 2nd – 7th December 2018.
This year, APLAS 2018 will include a Student Research Competition and a Poster Track. On Sunday 2nd of December we will host the New Ideas and Emerging Results (NIER) Workshop. On Thursday 6th December we will also be hosting the Sydney Area Programming Languages Interest Group (SAPLING) meeting which we encourage the local industry to attend.
- (30th November 2018) General Chair’s Welcome is available here.
- (26th November 2018) Temporary access to paper proceedings will be available from Springer here.
- (22nd August 2018) Call for Posters & Student Research Competition are now available here and here.
- (21st August 2018) Registration for APLAS2018 is now open! Please register here.
- (20th August 2018) The list of conditionally accepted papers is now available here.
- (19th July 2018) We are pleased to confirm Te Papa Marae for the conference banquet, and a guided tour of Weta Workshops for the excursion.
- (9th Apr 2018) We are pleased to confirm that Sydney Area Programming Languages Interest Group (SAPLING) meeting of 2018 will take place on Thursday 6th of December 2018 right after APLAS2018 main conference!
- (2nd Apr 2018) We are pleased to confirm three keynotes for APLAS 2018: Amal Ahmed, Isil Dillig, and Viktor Vafeiadis. More details coming soon!
- (21st Feb 2018) We are pleased to announce that the proceedings for APLAS 2018 will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series!