APLAS 2018 will include a poster session during the conference. The poster session aims to give students, researchers and professionals an opportunity to present technical materials to the research community, and to get responses from other researchers in the field.
Poster contributions are sought in all areas of programming languages and systems, including the following topics:
- Semantics, logics, foundational theory
- Design of languages, type systems, and foundational calculi
- Domain-specific languages
- Compilers, interpreters, abstract machines
- Program derivation, synthesis, and transformation
- Program analysis, verification, model-checking
- Logic, constraint, probabilistic, and quantum programming
- Software security
- Concurrency and parallelism
- Tools and environments for programming and implementation
Each presenter should submit an extended abstract of no longer than two 8.5×11 inch pages in PDF by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “SUBMISSION FOR APLAS2018”. Each submission will be acknowledged by reply email. NOTE: submissions to the Student Research Competition (SRC) should be indicated clearly in the message body.
The submission should include the title and the complete list of author(s) and affiliation(s). Your abstract should contain a brief description of your problem, the key contributions of your work, how your work compares to prior research, and any results from evaluation. You can use ACM template to format your submission, and the ACM template link is here: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template.
We hope to accommodate every presentation, but may restrict them (based on relevance and interest to the community) due to space constraints.
- Submission due: 21st September 2018 (Friday), 23:59 AoE
- Author Notification: 26th September 2018 (Wednesday)
- Conference: 3rd — 5th December 2018 (Monday – Wednesday)